DON'T MISS A THING
1914 Association Dr.
Reston, VA 20191
FAX (703) 860-0353
WHERE TO GET A DEGREE
ITEEA works in cooperation with the National Council
for Accreditation of Teacher Education, NCATE to improve Technology Teacher Education.
DATABASE OF ONLINE ENGINEERING PROGRAMS AT ACCREDITED COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES IN THE US
Courtesy of Virginia Career and Technical Education Resource
ITEEA Institutional Members Offering Technology Education Degree Programs
ITEEA Institutional Members Supporting STEM Education
* Denotes those institutions that have received ITEEA/CTTE/NCATE approval
as being in compliance with the quality standards established by the profession.
If your university would like to become an ITEEA Institutional Member
please e-mail ITEEA for
membership information. Non-member universities may also be
listed here for a fee. Thank you!
ITEEA Institutional Members receive the following special benefits:
- A complimentary printed or electronic subscription (8 issues) to Technology and Engineering Teacher (TET), ITEEA’s flagship publication, delivered to your organization
- A complimentary electronic subscription (4 issues) to Children's Technology and Engineering (CTE), for up to three members
- Savings on exhibiting at the ITEEA Conference ($200 value)
- $100 off ITEEA Annual Conference registration for ONE member
- FREE Institutional/Organizational listing in the April issue of Technology and Engineering Teacher
- FREE position advertising on the Career Connection section of our web site
- ITEEA publications, product and Engineering byDesign™ course and unit discounts
- “Members Only” access to IdeaGarden, a teacher-to teacher discussion forum and ITEEA’s extensive online library that includes back-issued publications, standards documents, conference presentations, white papers and more