Educators insurance programs protection for your family security for your future Insurance Plans Sponsored by ITEEA.
Members are eligible for favorable group pricing, specialized coverages, and association discounts on insurance protection from leading carriers. Plans are provided through the Trust for Insuring Educators (TIE), of which ITEEA is a member. View all plans.
No-Cost Insurance Available to New Members
As a new member of ITEEA, you’re entitled to receive $60,000 of group term life insurance for two years at no cost to you!
This 24-month life insurance benefit, underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, is fully paid for you by the Trust for Insuring Educators. Acceptance is guaranteed for new members age 18 to 57, and there are no health questions to answer.
ITEEA strongly encourages you to enroll online NOW to activate your coverage — it only takes a few minutes. Use offer code: NM385TL.
Your coverage is renewable after the initial two years at the regular association group rates upon your authorization and payment of the renewal premium. Full details are available on the enrollment website.
This valuable new-member benefit is available for a limited time only, so please complete your online enrollment without delay.
• Professional liability insurance for W-2 employed educators; $1 million or $2 million coverage option.
• Student professional liability insurance; $1 million in coverage – only $25 a year!
• Private practice professional liability insurance; coverage options up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate.
Home & Auto
• GEICO auto / motorcycle insurance
• Homeowners / renters / condominium insurance
• Umbrella liability insurance
• Group term life insurance plans from New York Life Insurance Company
• Accidental death & dismemberment
• Disability income protection
• Dental insurance
• Long-term care insurance
• Individual and group health insurance plans through the American Health Insurance Exchange (AHiX) – featuring public and private coverage options
• Cancer insurance
• International travel / medical plans
Learn more about all of these plans, apply online or download applications by visiting the ITEEA Member Insurance Program, administered by Forrest T. Jones & Company. Or call (800) 821-7303 weekdays and ask for customer service.
If you are unable to login, you may need to update your Profile.
Go here for more information on how to update your profile to access your account in EbD-BUZZ.
If you are still unable to access your account after following these directions, contact
If you are not currently an EbD-Network School and need more information,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Network Agreement and any associated costs.