January 09, 2018
The awards program is in honor of William Everett Warner, the founder of Epsilon Pi Tau. An international leader, he gave a lifetime of service and inspiration to young men and women while expressing the ideals of the Honor Society through the medium of education in technology. The awards program is a planned annual competition open to all members of Epsilon Pi Tau. Various program categories are designed to reach all Epsilon Pi Tau members with awards totaling approximately $15,000 each year.
Exemplary student research and/or other forms of written products are recognized by the Undergraduate Essay Award and the Graduate or Undergraduate Student Research Award.
Practitioners in the private sector or in education or government are recognized under the Professional Practice Award.
Additional awards include Regional Chapter Award and one Minilectureship Award.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Members may obtain forms from the EPT web site.
2. Essays, minilectures and abstracts can be submitted via email or as hard copies.
3. Portfolios, where required, should contain adequate descriptions of content, indexed and tabbed. Exhibits should be mounted, where feasible, or otherwise prepared for examination and evaluation. Originals should be used when possible, but accurate reproductions or facsimiles will be accepted.
4. Awards are limited to members of the honor society who are in good standing as validated by the International Office.
5. Applicants, competitors, or chapters must assure postage and shipping costs, but will be returned at the honor society's expense.
January 15th - Applications from members-at-large, chapters and members must be received in the International office.
February 15th - International Office notifies directors, chapters and applicants of award status. Announcement and distribution of awards at an international conference in which EPT participates (usually at ITEEA).
If you are unable to login, you may need to update your Profile.
Go here for more information on how to update your profile to access your account in EbD-BUZZ.
If you are still unable to access your account after following these directions, contact
If you are not currently an EbD-Network School and need more information,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Network Agreement and any associated costs.