November 01, 2018
ITEEA Offers Over 100 Professional Development Learning Sessions on Dozens of Topics in Kansas City!
Join your colleagues in beautiful and bustling Kansas City on March 27-30, 2019 to take advantage of this unparalleled professional development opportunity.
Most Professional Development Learning Sessions are 50 minutes in length and occur on Thursday, March 27 through Saturday, March 30. Listed below are a few highlights; the complete list of sessions is now available online by clicking here.
• Soft Robotics in the Classroom
• Solar Powered Town: Sustainability at Its Finest
• Primary STEM is Elementary
• Cross-Alignment Using Hydroponic Systems
• Seamless Collaboration: STEM+Art in Action
• Go Baby Go! Using STEM Skills to Change Lives
• STEM in Urban Schools Through Classroom Gardens
• Microcontrollers in the Classroom
• Bringing Engineering to Life in K-2 Classrooms
• Unmanned Aircraft Systems
• Mobile Apps with MIT App Inventor
• A Framework for K-12 Engineering Education
• It’s Elementary! Engineering for K-5!
• Supporting New Technology and Engineering Teachers
• Integrating TSA Activities into the Classroom
• STEAM for Younger Grades Engineering and Design
• Makerspaces and Labs: Designs and Safety Considerations
• Raspberry Pi Robotics
• TEAMS: Problem Solving with Real-World Scenarios
• Getting a Head Start on Integrative STEM
Also included are panel sessions on a variety of topics including Virtual Reality, Collaboration, STEAM, Elementary Coding, Teacher Success, and Underrepresented Populations.
Click here to see the complete list of Professional Development Sessions
available at ITEEA's 81st Annual Conference
REGISTRATION AND HOUSING ARE OPEN!
PREREGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Take advantage of early bird discounts (15%)
and be eligible to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
CLICK TO REGISTER AND RESERVE YOUR HOTEL
Join us for the ITEEA's 81st Annual Conference on March 27-30, 2019. The 2019 conference theme focuses on how "Technology and Engineering Bring STEM to Life" for all children PreK-12 and beyond. Conference information is posted as it becomes available. Please check back.
REQUEST EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING? Learn more...
Kansas City Here We Come!
VISIT THE ITEEA KANSAS CITY MICROSITE
What to eat, things to do, how to get around, and more!
WWW.ITEEA.ORG | ITEEA@ITEEA.ORG
If you are unable to login, you may need to update your Profile.
Go here for more information on how to update your profile to access your account in EbD-BUZZ.
If you are still unable to access your account after following these directions, contact
If you are not currently an EbD-Network School and need more information,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Network Agreement and any associated costs.