January 22, 2019
The 2019 VTEEA Conference will be held July 23-25, 2019 at the Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center. All presentations will take place on July 23-25, 2019.
The Virginia Technology and Engineering Educators Association is seeking hands-on project and problem-based workshop proposals focused on teaching and learning Technology Education and STEM/STEAM subjects.
The VTEEA Conference Call for Presenters is open September 1-March 1, 2019.
* Proposal deadline is MARCH 1, 2019
* Selection notices will be sent by March 15, 2019
* Presentations should be 60 minutes
* Presenters (limit of 3 per session) will receive 15 CEUs per 60 minute session.
* Multiple proposals may be submitted but limited to one session per presenter.
* Emphasis will be placed on interactive, hands-on presentations.
* Conference registration is $275.
Thank you for your willingness to share!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Dr. Ray Wu-Rorrer
If you are unable to login, you may need to update your Profile.
Go here for more information on how to update your profile to access your account in EbD-BUZZ.
If you are still unable to access your account after following these directions, contact
If you are not currently an EbD-Network School and need more information,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a Network Agreement and any associated costs.