STEM CTL Product and Service Pricing
ITEEA's STEM Center for Teaching and Learning™ (STEM CTL™) offers access to curricula, professional learning, and other products and service at affordable, accessible rates.
Consortium pricing for curricula, professional learning, and other products and services applies to school districts within the states of Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Virginia (considered "Consortium States").
Non-Consortium pricing for curricula applies to all other states (considered "Non-Consortium states").
Learning Management Systems Capabilities:
The standard pricing sheets include access to EbD™ curricula on ITEEA's Agilix Buzz learning management platform. However, our content may be placed in another learning management system (ex. Schoology, canvas, etc.) with the purchase of a "Publish Anywhere" license, allowing you to use the curriculum on your preferred scorm-compliant learning management platform.
How to Purchase/Receive Curricula:
- Download the ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application.
- Read the agreement, and complete the application, selecting the coursework that you would like to purchase.
- The agreement must be signed by an authorized representative on p. 5.
- Please ensure you include your preferred method of payment on the application on p. 7.
- Please include the contact information for the lead teacher, plus all additional teachers requiring curriculum access on pp. 7-9.
- If an invoice, quote, W9, and/or sole source letter needs to be procured for your district please reach out to Ryan Novitski, ITEEA's STEM CTL Director.
- Send the completed ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application to Ryan Novitski, ITEEA's STEM CTL Director.
- Upon receipt of the completed ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application, a notification email will be sent to all recipients listed in the negotiated agreement. Please allow 1-3 business days to process enrollment into all coursework.
Note: Curricula access follows the fiscal year, starting July 1 and ending on June 30 the following year (ex. July 1, 2023 – June 30, 2024).
The STEM Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) offers a wide variety of comprehensive, hybrid, physical, and asynchronous/synchronous professional learning to best fit the needs of all educators. Our pricing schedule reflects trainings offered for both EbD courseware and on STEM–related best instructional practices.
We're able to customize our trainings to meet your specific needs. Just contact Ryan Novitski, ITEEA's STEM CTL Director, if your professional learning needs differ from our standard products and services!