Showcase your products and services at the largest annual gathering of technology and engineering educators.
ITEEA's 86th Annual Conference
Exhibit Set Up: Wednesday, March 6th (time TBD)
Exhibit Hours: Thursday, March 7th @ 10am-6:30pm and Friday, March 8th @ 10am-2pm
Exhibit Tear Down: Friday, March 8th @ 2-5pm
All Exhibitors enjoy these benefits for supporting ITEEA:
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor registrations per each 10’ x 10’ booth.
- Complimentary post-show attendee list.
- FREE listing on the ITEEA website with a direct link to your website.
- FREE editable company profile on the Conference Mobile App, including company name, website, products/services, and booth number.
- Use of the ITEEA Annual Meeting logo to promote your company’s presence at the conference.
- A standard 8’ high back drape, 3’ high side rails, and 44” x 7” identification sign.
- Exhibit hall security guards (not booth-specific).
Looking for an opportunity to share your products in a private setting?
Add an action lab on your exhibitor application!
Contact Lauren Andrews at email@example.com or 804-896-2867.