ACCESSING EbD CURRICULUM
The Engineering byDesign™ (EbD™) curriculum is accessible to classroom teachers in the Non-Consortium States in one of two ways:
- EbD™-BUZZ version, also known as the MediaRich Edition (MRe), is available on a yearly subscription basis (July 1 to June 30) and is delivered via our learning management system, EbD-BUZZ. The EbD-BUZZ version of each course provides real-time online access to all course updates and additional interactive media, as well as the online pre- and post- assessments. Teachers using EbD-BUZZ are required to administer the online pre- and post-assessments provided in each middle and high school course.
If you'd like access to the EbD™-BUZZ version:
- Download the ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application.
- Read the agreement, and complete the application, selecting the coursework that you would like to purchase.
- The agreement must be signed by an authorized representative on p. 5.
- Please ensure you include your preferred method of payment on the application on p. 7.
- Please include the contact information for the lead teacher, plus all additional teachers requiring curriculum access on pp. 7-9.
- If an invoice, quote, W9, and/or sole source letter needs to be procured for your district please reach out to Ryan Novitski, ITEEA's STEM CTL Director.
- Send the completed ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application to Ryan Novitski, ITEEA's STEM CTL Director.
- Upon receipt of the completed ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application, a notification email will be sent to all recipients listed in the negotiated agreement. Please allow 1-3 business days to process enrollment into all coursework.
- Become a consortium state and the EbD™ Standard Edition of all courses will be available for teachers in your state to download from your Consortium State page! This content is comprised of a downloadable version of the most recent revision of each course.
Click the button below to fill out a short form and ITEEA will contact you with details about how to join EbD™ Consortium in the next 24-48 hours: