ACCESSING EbD CURRICULUM
The Engineering byDesign™ (EbD™) curriculum is accessible to classroom teachers in the Consortium States in one of two ways:
- Because you teach in an EbD Consortium State, the Standard Edition is available for teachers in your state to download from your Consortium State page at no cost to you. This content is comprised of a downloadable version of the most recent revision of each course.
If it’s your first time accessing the EbD™ Standard Edition, you’ll first need to “request access” from your state supervisor using the button below.
If you have already requested access to the EbD™ Standard Edition, you can access the EbD Standard Editions below (you must be logged in).
- The EbD™-BUZZ version, also known as the MediaRich Edition (MRe), is available on a yearly subscription basis (July 1 to June 30) and is delivered via our learning management system, EbD-BUZZ. The EbD-BUZZ version of each course provides real-time online access to all course updates and additional interactive media, as well as the online pre- and post- assessments. Teachers using EbD-BUZZ are required to administer the online pre- and post-assessments provided in each middle and high school course.
If you'd like access to the EbD™-BUZZ version:
- Download the ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application.
- Read the agreement, and complete the application, selecting the coursework that you would like to purchase.
- The agreement must be signed by an authorized representative on p. 5.
- Please ensure you include your preferred method of payment on the application on p. 7.
- Please include the contact information for the lead teacher, plus all additional teachers requiring curriculum access on pp. 7-9.
- If an invoice, quote, W9, and/or sole source letter needs to be procured for your district please reach out to Ryan Novitski, ITEEA's STEM CTL Director.
- Send the completed ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application to Ryan Novitski, ITEEA's STEM CTL Director.
- Upon receipt of the completed ITEEA Network School Agreement and Application, a notification email will be sent to all recipients listed in the negotiated agreement. Please allow 1-3 business days to process enrollment into all coursework.