Veterans Make Great STEM Teachers
Providing support to veterans currently enrolled as students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree as a technology and engineering teacher
Deadline: Extended to December 1!
Description: Veterans who are currently enrolled as students pursuing either an undergraduate or graduate degree as a Technology and Engineering teacher are encouraged to apply. This program serves to honor those who have served our country and are now committed to serving/teaching our students.
This scholarship is presented during the ITEEA Annual Conference.
- Applicants must have a current membership in ITEEA.
- All applicants must be enrolled in a nationally accredited institution of higher education and pursuing a technology and engineering teacher education degree.
- Currently or previously enrolled in the Armed Forces (must provide proof of military status).
- GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- Completed Application Package.